Logical Clocks is a data company that has set out to make machine learning easy for every company, across all industries. We have built the world's first Enterprise Feature Store along with an advanced end-to-end ML platform. We have great products and an awesome team who wants to implement our innovative solutions to make us the world’s leading AI platform.
We are always looking for the right people to join our growing team. We take great pride in our work and our talented individuals who work with us. Therefore, we are always looking for driven, committed and ambitious professionals who want to make a difference in the AI ecosystem and:
- Establish monitoring, alerting and dash-boarding to improve user experience and infrastructure performance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end-user issues independently and efficiently.
- Identify areas of improvement within our systems and perform enhancements.
- Produce documentation, run books, and support tooling for support teams.
Bachelor's or Master's Software Engineer
Interested in Distributed Systems, Databases, Machine Learning
Good knowledge of Java, Scala and/or Python
Fluency in English
Why you should join us?
Join the rocket ship – It’s still early days, join us to educate the next generation of data scientists and engineers.
Make difference in the next generation of data – At the intersection of academia and technology, we are building the most powerful AI platform
Be part of the LC family – We have trips together. We party together. We have fun – this is not your typical “see the HR” company.
Lead, do not follow – Be part of a talented team that will define the next coming years in AI.
Fridays Happy Hour – Unwind with the team to kick off your weekend with a good start.
In addition, we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to experiment and work with cutting-edge Big Data and ML technologies such as Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, TensorFlow etc.
- Gym Reimbursement
If you have questions