Logical Clocks is a data company that has set out to make machine learning easy for every company, across all industries. We have built the world's first Enterprise Feature Store along with an advanced end-to-end ML platform. We have great products and an awesome team who wants to implement our innovative solutions to make us the world’s leading AI platform.
We are now looking for a senior front-end developer who will work closely with the back-end team and our UX designer. You will lead a team with 2 junior front-end engineers. The hierarchy is very flat and we value freedom over rigid ways-of-working.
- Lead the development of front-end applications
- Lead front-end technical decisions
- Manage and expand the front-end team
- Code review
- Care about the code-quality
- Eager to learn and share
We expect that you have proven-experience with:
- Commanding knowledge of Typescript, React and Redux
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- Web performance profiling and optimization
- CSS/JS Animations
In addition, it would be great if you also had experience with:
- Grasp of Storybook, Figma (reading and understanding files)
- Data science knowledge
- UI design basics
You should not be afraid to roll up the sleeves for any side projects when needed and have an excellent eye for design.
Why should you join us?
Join the rocket ship – It’s still early days, join us to educate the next generation of data scientists and engineers.
Make difference in the next generation of data – At the intersection of academia and technology, we are building the most powerful AI platform
Be part of the LC family – We have trips together. We party together. We have fun – this is not your typical “see the HR” company.
Lead, do not follow – Be part of a talented team that will define the next coming years in AI.
Fridays Happy Hour – Unwind with the team to kick off your weekend with a good start
In addition, we offer:
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Participation in the share options program
- Gym Reimbursement
If you have questions