Logical Clocks are a world-leading company with the Hopsworks platform for Data-Intensive AI that includes the world's first Feature Store for ML, and scalable machine learning and deep learning.
We are looking for guest bloggers who are proficient in any of the following areas:
- Machine Learning Engineering
- Data Engineering
A guest blog is intended to have the following structure:
- addresses one key problem in one of the area of ML or data engineering or ML engineering;
- has source code to allow the reader reproduce your solution (e.g., a Jupyter notebook or github repo). We expect you to develop and test your code on our platform - www.hops.site;
- has up to 2000 words of content, including a couple of diagrams.
Who you are? You probably have:
- Work or study in one of the fields of Machine Learning, Data Engineering or Machine Learning Engineering,
- You have a public coding profile that we can evaluate (like GitHub),
- You have experience writing technical articles (not a must).
- Compensation for each blog published;
- build your brand by publishing at a world leading ML company, including your biography and photo on each blog you write;
- get free access to lots of GPUs on the Hopsworks platform.