Simplify - Data Analytics and Machine Learning Made Simple
The main goal of the session is to showcase approaches that greatly simplify the work of a data analyst when performing data analytics, or when employing machine learning algorithms, over Big Data. The session will include presentations on:
- How data analytics workflows can be easily and graphically composed, and then optimized for execution
- How raw data with great variety can be easily queried using SQL interfaces, and
- How complex machine learning operations can be performed efficiently in distributed settings.
After these presentations, the speakers will participate in a discussion with the audience, in order to discuss further tools that could make the work of a data analyst more simple.
Talks & Demos:
1) INFORE: Graphical Data Analytic Workflows and Cross-Platform Optimization (17 min)
2) SmartDataLake : Data Virtualization (17 min)
3) ExtremeEarth: Hopsworks, a data-intensive AI platform for Deep Learning with Earth Observation data (17 min)