The Hopsworks Feature Store is a storage and compute platform for managing, discovering, and sharing feature datafor machine learning. It integrates seamlessly with popular platforms for Data Science, such as AWS Sagemaker, Databricks, on-premise Hadoop data lakes, and cloud-based data lakes based on S3.
This webinar will go through our take on Feature Stores, including best practices, use cases and:
- How to ensure Consistent Features in both Training and Serving
- Governance, Access-Control, and Versioning
- Create Training Data in the File Format of your Choice
- Unified Online and Offline Storage
- Feature Data Validation
- On-Demand and Cached Features
- Time Travel Queries for Features using Hudi/Hive
- Rich Connectors to S3, Hadoop, JDBC/ODBC Sources and Sinks
November 28th, 2019. 12:00 PM - 12:50 PM (PST)
Our CEO, Dr. Jim Dowling, will lead this webinar.