Logical Clocks is a data company that has set out to make machine learning easy for every company, across all industries. We have built the world's first Enterprise Feature Store along with an advanced end-to-end ML platform. We have great products and an awesome team who wants to implement our innovative solutions to make us the world’s leading AI platform.
Your goal is to understand our potential customers' needs and offer them the best possible solution that we can offer. You will:
- Plan and execute sales strategies with regular reporting;
- Generate high-quality sales lead to build strong sales pipelines and meet desired sales goals;
- React to incoming opportunities and further develop and shape those opportunities into sales through follow-up calls meetings;
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products to existing and prospective customers;
- Help existing customers who have problems with setting up accounts and running projects to recommend solutions;
- Talk with customers and engineers to interpret problems and propose solutions;
- Stay current with industry trends, monitor competition, and learn merchandising techniques to improve performance;
- Negotiate terms and conditions and contracts.
- Degree in data science or related fields is important.
- At least 5+ years of experience in working with enterprise sales and managing key accounts, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Proven track record building new sales pipelines and closing enterprise deals with consistency
- Goal-driven mindset with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Clear and confident communicator capable of providing regular feedback to other team members.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation & closing skills
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
Why should you join us?
Join the rocket ship – It’s still early days, join us to educate the next generation of data scientists and engineers.
Make difference in the next generation of data – At the intersection of academia and technology, we are building the most powerful AI platform
Be part of the LC family – We have trips together. We party together. We have fun – this is not your typical “see the HR” company.
Lead, do not follow – Be part of a talented team that will define the next coming years in AI.
Fridays Happy Hour – Unwind with the team to kick off your weekend with a good start
In addition, we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Bonus according to performance
- Gym Reimbursement
If you have questions
Your application shall include personal letter and CV as well as copies of any relevant certificates.
We look forward to your application!
The recruitment process will pause during summer vacation and will continue in mid-August.