Hopsworks is a platform for Data-Intensive AI with a Feature Store, a warehouse for machine learning features. Logical Clocks’ vision is to simplify the process of refining data into intelligence at scale. At Logical Clocks, you will be part of a fast paced startup environment with the possibility to contribute to the entire product and open-source projects.
As a software engineer, you will be part of an international team building a cutting-edge machine learning platform. This includes working on the world’s first enterprise Feature Store as well as infrastructure for distributed training, provenance, data validation and model serving as well as integrating with different clouds.
- Design and build solutions that enable Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers to effectively do machine learning in production
- Integrate existing machine learning solutions
- Work on a platform utilizing HopsFS, Spark, Kafka, TensorFlow and Kubernetes
- Build cloud integrations for AWS, Azure and GCP
- Opportunity to lead parts of the development he Hopsworks platform
- Be an active member of the community by presenting at conferences and meetups
Who you are? You probably have:
- In-depth experience in Java and Python, Scala is a plus
- Experience in building production software
- Used big data and ML technologies such as Spark, Hadoop and Tensorflow
- Knowledge of building cloud integrations for AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience in operating a platform is a plus
- Task-driven mindset with good communication skills in English