Logical Clocks is a data company that has set out to make machine learning easy for every company, across all industries. We have built the world's first Enterprise Feature Store along with an advanced end-to-end ML platform. We have great products and an awesome team who wants to implement our innovative solutions to make us the world’s leading AI platform.
Your goal is to understand our potential customers needs and offer them the best possible solution that we can offer. You will:
- Plan and execute sales strategies with regular reporting;
- Proactively seek and develop new business opportunities;
- React to incoming opportunities and further develop and shape those opportunities into sales through follow-up calls meetings;
- Stay current with industry trends, monitor competition, and learn merchandising techniques to improve performance;
- Negotiate terms and conditions and contracts;
- Manage multiple opportunities concurrently and achieve consistent sales over time, build strong sales pipelines and meet desired sales goals.
- At least 3+ years of experience leading B2B sales or driving enterprise teams, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Proven track record building new sales pipelines and closing deals with consistency
- Goal-driven mindset with strong communication skills
- Clear and confident communicator capable of providing regular feedback to other team members.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation & closing skills
- Experience in international sales is a plus
- Fluent proficiency in English; other languages are beneficial.
Why you should join us?
Join the rocket ship – It’s still early days, join us to educate the next generation of data scientists and engineers.
Make difference in the next generation of data – At the intersection of academia and technology, we are building the most powerful AI platform
Be part of the LC family – We have trips together. We party together. We have fun – this is not your typical “see the HR” company.
Lead, do not follow – Be part of a talented team that will define the next coming years in AI.
Beer Fridays – No further explanation needed. Also, fine if you like wine, whiskey, vodka, juice, water or (insert your beverage of choice there), we don’t judge.
In addition, we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee stock-option plan
- Bonus structure for this role
- Gym Reimbursement
Don’t ignore this opportunity. It’s not always you will find a company in Europe where you can truly make changes happen. You might be happy now, but you will probably be happier with us. Don’t believe us? Come in and check it out.
PS: Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job. If you are amazing as we think you are, we will find a place for you.
How you can join our awesome team:
1. You find us.
2. You read the ad.
3. You find it hard to believe.
4. You show us your interest (apply, email, call, smoke signal)
5. We schedule an interview
6. We meet up
7. We fall in love with you
8. You meet the team
9. You tell everyone you will work for the coolest startup in Europe
10. Your friends want to join us and you earn referral bonus
If you have questions