The Senior Enterprise Sales Manager is the key person that sells business applications, software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manages sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. The ideal candidate is a passionate self-driven individual with a keen interest in the Big Data and AI market who can establish new partnerships and further develop the company’s market footprint.
This position reports to our CEO.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to manage inbound customer inquiries and outbound activity
- Plan and execute sales strategies with regular reporting
- Manage multiple deals concurrently
- Negotiate and close deals effectively
- Qualify and forecast deals to meet targets
- Other duties as typically required by a startup
- Goal-driven mindset with strong communication skills
- Clear and confident communicator capable of providing regular feedback to other team members.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation & closing skills
- A solid record of achievements in prior sales position(s)
- A thorough understanding of SaaS based Enterprise sales
- The ability to develop and manage a consistent sales pipeline and accurate forecasting
- 5+ years of experience in solution selling
- Proficiency in English
- Fun and exciting startup with tremendous growth potential
- Employee stock-option plan
- Bonus structure for this role
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Gym reimbursement