Logical Clocks is a data company that has set out to make machine learning easy for every company, across all industries. We have built the world's first Enterprise Feature Store along with an advanced end-to-end ML platform. We have great products and an awesome team who wants to implement our innovative solutions to make us the world’s leading AI platform.
Your goal is to understand our potential customers needs and offer them the best possible solution that we can offer. You will:
- Enthusiastically lead prospective customers to the expected business outcomes of the Hopsworks platform
- Perform product demonstrations and storytelling about how our software provides value to customers using customer examples and via Hopsworks USPs
- Conduct proof-of-value projects from start to finish proving how our solutions will solve the customers' problems
- Evangelize the solution at field events such as conferences, seminars, trade shows, speaking engagements, etc.
- Continuously keep up-to-date knowledge on the Hopsworks platform and solutions as well as industry trends and technologies
- Work hand-in-hand with Logical Clock’s Enterprise Sales Team to qualify, drive opportunities and determine sales motions within accounts
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, customer success and marketing
- Be passionate about sales engineering and working with customers
- At least 2-5 years involved in the sales process and/or supporting machine learning related software to enterprise operations teams
- Preferably experience from technical pre-sales role with a SaaS or traditional software vendor, especially start-ups or early stage companies
- Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
- Ability to work directly with customers with a strong commitment to their success
- Broad general knowledge of the machine learning landscape, with deeper knowledge of a few specific solutions (Running in the AWS, Azure or GCP landscapes, Hortonworks/Cloudera, Databricks, PySpark, Jupyter Notebooks, Feature Stores)
- Preferably comfortable with ML development in Python or Scala
- Strong presentation skills, including live product demos and technical pitches
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including a dynamic and engaging presentation style that inspires confidence
- Fluent proficiency in English; other languages are beneficial.
Why should you join us?
Join the rocket ship – It’s still early days, join us to educate the next generation of data scientists and engineers.
Make difference in the next generation of data – At the intersection of academia and technology, we are building the most powerful AI platform
Be part of the LC family – We have trips together. We party together. We have fun – this is not your typical “see the HR” company.
Lead, do not follow – Be part of a talented team that will define the next coming years in AI.
Fridays Happy Hour– Unwind with the team to kick off your weekend with a good start
In addition, we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee stock-option plan
- Gym Reimbursement
If you have questions