About Logical Clocks
Who we are
Logical Clocks is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, formed from members of the Distributed Computing Group at KTH –Royal Institute of Technology and RISE SICS AB. We are a growing startup, aiming to provide the market’s go to Enterprise Data & AI platform.
What we do
We are bringing the Data-Intensive AI platform, Hopsworks, to the Enterprise through the familiar lens of a Jupyter/TensorFlow/Conda environment, but with a backend data platform that includes the world’s most scalable file system, scale-out compute and GPUs, and streaming analytics.
Why join us
We are a growing startup where you can get hands on experience and apply your talents on many interesting and challenging problems related to Big Data, Data Science and AI. You will join a multicultural team, work with the latest open source tech and be part of our mission to bring the full stack Data Science experience to the Enterprise.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team to support our commercial expansion and Logical Clocks’ branding across the relevant verticals. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, executing and iterating our enterprise marketing strategy, branding and PR efforts at a rapid pace.
This position will report to our CEO.
- Define the marketing strategy of Logical Clocks together with the rest of the management team
- Implement, marketing plans and marketing activities
- Be responsible for on-site conversion and inbound marketing lead generation
- Create, monitor and report growth related metrics
- Plan and execute events and attendance of third party events/fairs
- Develop and execute a branding and PR strategy together with key stakeholders and partners
- Experience in marketing of Enterprise software
- Entrepreneurial, independent and self driven attitude
- Experimental and analytical approach to marketing campaigns.
- Ability to execute independently on complex projects
- Experience in the Adobe suite
- SEO, SEM, Linkedin-marketing
- PR experience
- Domain knowledge of the big data-, AI-, or advanced analytics space