Hopsworks is a platform for Data-Intensive AI with a Feature Store, a warehouse for machine learning features. Logical Clocks’ vision is to simplify the process of refining data into intelligence at scale. At Logical Clocks, you will be part of a fast paced startup environment with the possibility to contribute to the entire product and open-source projects.
As a machine learning engineer, you will work with customers to build cutting-edge machine learning solutions based on the Hopsworks platform. This includes building end-to-end machine learning solutions and training customers on the Hopsworks platform. You will also drive the vision and implementation of the Hopsworks platform ensuring that our user’s needs are being met.
- Develop end-to-end machine learning solutions at customers
- Train customers on the Hopsworks platform
- Analyze customer needs and feed them back into our platform
- Build and integrate cutting-edge machine learning tooling
- Be an active member of the community by presenting at conferences and meetups
Who you are? You probably have:
- Experience in creating production machine learning solutions
- Experience with ML frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch and scikit-learn
- In-depth knowledge of Python, Scala is a plus
- Used data technologies such as Spark, Kafka and Hadoop
- Knowledge of clouds such as AWS, Azure or GCP is a plus
- Task-driven mindset with good communication skills in English