The Head of Sales position is an important addition to our ambitious and driven sales team. We are looking for a strategic and operational sales leader who can both manage sales processes and also proactively grow our sales pipelines. This role will be responsible for setting sales strategy, leading the sales team and reporting to the CEO. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for opening new sales opportunities.
You are a passionate, highly self-motivated professional with a proven track record for selling in the business-to-business arena. You have the tenacity, drive, commercial awareness and persuasiveness to find the right contact and sell the value and benefits of our Hopsworks platforms. You are interested in the Big Data and AI market, able to establish sales pipelines, not afraid to try new things, comfortable communicating around software, and excited to work in a start-up environment.
- To set, develop and manage sales strategy, forecasts, processes and reportings.
- To control and manage the sales cycle for existing opportunities and ensure that all leads and proposals are handled as quickly and effectively as possible.
- To react to incoming opportunities and further develop and shape those opportunities through follow-up calls and meetings.
- To proactively develop new business opportunities in conjunction with sales staff - relying on previous project types which can be marketed to prospective clients.
- To understand our competitors and present our unique selling proposition.
- To negotiate terms and conditions and contracts.
- At least 5+ years of experience leading B2B sales teams, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Proven track record with sales forecasts, resources allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Goal-driven mindset with strong communication skills
- Clear and confident communicator capable of providing regular feedback to other team members.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation & closing skills
- A thorough understanding of SaaS based Enterprise sales
- Proficiency in English
- Fun and exciting startup with tremendous growth potential
- Employee stock-option plan
- Bonus structure for this role
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Gym reimbursement