About the role
Hopsworks is the platform for Data-Intensive AI with a Feature Store, a warehouse for machine learning features. Logical Clocks’ vision is to simplify the process of refining data into intelligence at scale. At Logical Clocks, you will be part of a fast paced startup environment with the possibility to contribute to the entire product and open-source projects.
We’re looking for a Front-End Lead Engineer to join our Engineering team - providing a frictionless experience for AI-teams, Data Scientists and Data Engineers around the world. You’ll grow your experience in machine learning and architecture behind large scale AI-implementations together with us.
Who you are
- You have a feel for design and usability
- You have good communication skills
- You’re full of good ideas and aren’t afraid to share them
- You have a strong desire to be part of a small, lean and growing team
What you can do
- You have a BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- You’ve got experience with front-end technologies and/or front-end frameworks
- Communicate with a professional proficiency in English
What you’ll be responsible for
- Driving, designing and implementing our user interface
- Working with our systems engineering team to improve our platform architecture
Technologies We Are Using
- AWS Amplify
We offer employee stock-option plans, possibility for working remotely, gym reimbursement.
Logical Clocks is an international startup headquartered in Stockholm. We are a team of doers with leadership roots from Spotify, MySQL and Google - About half of us hold PhDs. We are actively building a team of other top performers to join the fun and challenge our ideas. We’re funded by leading European VCs, including Inventure and Frontline Ventures.